When using filters in a segment, you will have to indicate the attributes of your audience to search for contacts.
The most frequently used categories are:
- Contact information includes data such as age, gender, country or language
- Purchases includes details about the reservation, such as hotel name, check-in and check-out dates
- Custom Field includes details of custom fields from imported data sheets, your PMS and or booking engine etc
Campaigns: allows you to filter by the different statuses of a campaign.
Segments: you can pre-create a segment and add it to a new one, including or excluding a group of contacts.
Among the most frequent criteria are:
- More than: larger in size / quantity.
- Less than: smaller in size / quantity.
- Equal: the same as.
- Not equal to: not the same as.
- More than or equal to: the same + any larger value.
- Less than or equal to: the same + any smaller value.
- Exists: we have the data / info.
- Does not exist: we do not have the data / info.
- Starts with: letters / numbers at the beginning of the data.
- Ends with: letters / numbers at the end of the variable / data.
- Contains: has in (or as part of) the variable or data.
- X days ago: you can enter a number. Ex: 5 days ago (if today is the 10th, it means the 5th).
X days from now: you can enter a number. Ex: 5 days in the future (if today is the 10th, this means the 15th).
- More than X days ago: you can enter a number. Ex: everything from before 330 days ago to today's date.
- From X days ago: you can enter a number. Ex: everything from 10 days ago to the future.
- After (with calendar): everything from x date.
- Before (with calendar): everything before x date.
- Yesterday - today - tomorrow - in the future.
- No status
- Not open
- Single open
- Not clicked
- Single Clicked
- Invalid phone prefix
- Subscription cancelled
- Include buyers
- Exclude buyers
Note: Consider that not always all contacts have information in the same custom field. Ex: some may have language and some may not. However, we can always use other fields such as "country" to reach the audience.
**The fields available in each category vary for each account.