Introducing two new types of content:
The new paragraph block functions much like the original text content block. However, you'll notice new editing and style options when using it.
The new features available are:
- Font weight: which allows you to select between the regular or bolded variations of your font.
- Paragraph spacing: which provides granular control over the carriage return/line break spacing. This option allows you to increase/reduce the space between your paragraphs.
The list content block includes all the new features seen in the paragraph content block. However, you'll find some content properties specific to list content.
The options specific to the list content block are as follows:
- List type: which allows you to choose an ordered or unordered list
- List style type: which enables you to select some basic styling options for your list
- Start list from: a conditional option that populates when you choose an ordered list
* Use this if you're creating an ordered list across multiple content blocks.
- List items spacing: allows granular control over the spacing between list items.
- List items indent: allows granular control over the indent on list subitems.
The spacer content block acts much like a transparent divider in that it simply creates blank space in your design. As a result, the only setting that the spacer has in the sidebar is Height, which allows you more granular control over the empty space you are creating.
There is no limit to the height that you can assign to your spacer. The spacer block is useful if you know exactly how much empty space you need to create in your design, particularly if you are working with background images or image content blocks that don't use the same aspect ratio.