The Dynamic Tags option, allows you to create rules to make your tags smarter.
Step 1: Go to the menu on the right and click on dynamic tags.
Step 2. Click on create a new dynamic tag.
Step 3. Once there, follow the steps on the screen to create your dynamic tag.
- Enter a Tag Name
- Add a Key Name
- Enter a short description (optional)
- Select the pre-existing tag you want to convert into a dynamic tag
- Enter the Type of condition
- Add the value the tag must have
- Chose the result you want to show if the condition is matched
- Enter the value to show if the condition does not match
Step 4. You will see your created dynamic tag in the main screen of this section: