Recommendations for creating your email templates:
- Combine text and images in your templates in a balanced way. You can read this article for more information.
- Make the text attractive. Simple and concise for the user.
- Keep the main message and the CTA in the top half of the email. In many cases the customer does not scroll down, so it will be convenient to include the CTA in the first half of the email to get their attention.
- Do not use more than 3 different fonts and choose one that is accessible. The color of the font, background, and images should be taken into account.
- Check that the colors and images in your template are appropriate for the dark mode.
Check the Alternate Text of your images: We give you the option to add descriptive text to each image to enhance the accessibility of your template. If the image, for any reason, doesn't display in the email provider, that text will be shown in its place.
To set it up, you should click on the image, and in the right menu, add the text or leave it blank.
It's important to review each image to avoid errors.
Note: Remember that you can see how your template looks in the preview of your template.