PUSHTech™ Multi-Factor Authentication enables you to verify whether one of your end users has access to a specific phone number by challenging them with a PIN code to enter into your application or website. That PIN code is sent by PUSHTech™ via SMS and/or TTS (Text To Speech call).
PUSHTech Multi-Factor Authentication hides all the complexity and takes care of :
- Delivering verification messages and calls
- Failover management using the optimal workflow (sequence and timing of attempts) across Voice (Text To Speech – TTS) and SMS
- PIN generation and expiry handling
- Template management : localized in 23 languages for SMS and TTS and optimized depending on the delivery metho
- Simple pay per conversion and pricing
Of course you could choose to use our SMS and TTS API’s instead but you would have to build, maintain and manage the above capabilities by yourself.