Listed below from 1 to 4, a set of new functionalities and technologies are available within your PUSHTech account, in order for your company to meet GDPR requirements.
1. Apply actions and update personal data to individual contacts or segments of contacts.
In order for you the “Data Controller”, to be able to fulfil your customers Right to Rectification, Data Erasure or Right to be Forgotten; please find the following functionalities on the Segments section of your PUSHTech account:
- Manually unsubscribe individual contacts or segment of contacts.
- Update any data parameters (for example: Marketing Consent) of your individual contacts or segments of contacts.
- Delete individuals or segments of contacts from your database.
- Download personal data of individual contacts or segment of contacts in a machine-readable format.
GDPR ready?: This functionalities gives you the ability to fulfil your contacts or “data subjects” as per GDPR definition, requesting their Right to Rectification, Data Erasure or Right to be Forgotten, under GDPR regulation.
Find here more information about this functionality.
2. Email Preference Center.
By setting up your email preference center you will allow your contacts to:
- Choose the type of content they want to receive, as well as when they want to receive it. This options will give you a second opportunity before they completely opt out or unsubscribe from your database.
- Access, review and download their information.
- Request their Right to Rectification.
- Request their Data Erasure or Right to be Forgotten.
GDPR ready?: This functionality completely fulfils your contacts or “data subjects”, Right to Access as well as allows them to request to the Data Controller (you) their Right to Rectification, Data Erasure or Right to be Forgotten.
3. Record and store consent using PUSHTech “Consent Tag” on your email templates and web forms.
Recording and storing your contacts consents will allow you to answer any regulator request asking for this data.
Find here a how to guide for using the Consent Tag on your email templates.
Find here a how to guide for recording consent using PUSHTech web forms.
4. API & SDK update for recording and storing consent.
If you need help setting up PUSHTech new functionalities please contact with email@example.com