This functionalities gives you the ability to fulfil your contacts or “data subjects” as per GDPR definition, requesting their Right to Rectification, Data Erasure or Right to be Forgotten, under GDPR regulation. In fact this functionalities will also increase your operational efficiency for managing your database within PUSHTech.
Allowing you to:
- Manually unsubscribe individual contacts or segment of contacts.
- Update any data parameters (for example: Marketing Consent) of your individual contacts or segments of contacts.
- Delete individuals or segments of contacts from your database.
- Download personal data of individual contacts or segment of contacts in a machine-readable format.
Where I can find this functionalities?
- Go to your Segments Tab on your PUSHTech account.
- Edit an existing segment or create a new one.
- Use the following buttons for each of the required actions.